Thursday, March 26, 2009

Parker: Weeks 2-4

Where has the time gone? My little baby is growing so fast! At Parker's 2 week check up he weighed in at 8lbs 13 oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. A week later we went to the pediatrician because Parker had a little ingrown toe nail and he weighed 9 lbs 6 oz! The doctor said he was gaining right on schedule. Today, I made the switch to size 1 diapers. They seem so much bigger than the Newborn size and they are a tad big, but I felt like the newborn size was feeling a little snug. Parker is such a great baby! He pretty much follows the 3-4 hr schedule and is starting to sleep from about 10:30pm- 3:30am! I can't ask for more. The only time he really fusses is when he needs to burp, be changed or is hungry and who can blame him for that? We are all doing great and are enjoying each day with our little love bug!


2 comments:

The Whites said...

he's soooo cute! I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully I can make a trip soon. xoxo

Jen said...

i love the last picture of parker! my sister just had her baby yesterday and he is so cute.. babies, babies... :)