Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Parker's 1st Week

Hi Everyone! I'm finally updating our blog. Yeah! You see the problem seems to be that I can't put Parker down for long enough to come post pictures and write a little something. Parker is an angel baby and sometimes when he's perfectly content in his cozy swing I just find myself going over and picking him up just so I can hold and snuggle with him! And it's not just me that does it. Daddy does too! We just can't get enough of our little snuggle bug!

Parker stats: Before we left the hospital Parker's birth weight dropped to 7 lbs 11 oz, but by the time we left my milk came and I was able to breastfeed Parker and he gained a few ounces and went up to 8 lbs 1 oz. He's a good eater! Then 2 days later when we went to lactation he was 8 lbs 4 oz. He's growing so fast!

We have adjusted well to having the little man in our lives and now we can't even imagine life without him. We love staring at him, talking to him and just loving him with all of our hearts! Paul is an amazing daddy and such a big help. In the middle of the night he'll even sit up in bed with me and just watch his little boy as I feed him. As Paul puts it... he's addicted to the new car smell!

Leaving the Hospital- Our family of three!
Parker all snugly in his car seat- Thank you Auntie karri and Uncle Mike!
Taking a nap with daddy! My daddy loves me so much!

I love my swing..it's nice and cozy! Thank you Auntie Emily and Uncle Matt!Naked baby! Visiting my daddy as he works from home! Picture time with Mommy!I am 100% all boy! Check out my kicks...thank you Grandma Huffman!Our sweet baby Parker!

3 comments:

The Whites said...

you guys are a great family of three. =) I can't wait to hold your little guy. xoxo

Lizzy said...

He is such a cute (and tan!) baby! Just love, love, love him :) So glad we got to stop by and love on him for a bit. You, BTW, are looking fabulous.

xoxox

Vicki said...

Oh he is soooo cute. Congrats and enjoy. The first year flies by.