Tuesday, February 17, 2009

39 Weeks...This is one big belly!

Yep! I know...I have a huge belly and these pictures prove it! But as you can see, it is all belly! Paul took pictures from all angles to show that I've really only grown a belly. Ha, ha! And for that I am thankful! Let's just say Parker is going to be one big healthy baby boy! Hopefully my doctor will give the okay to get this show on the road today so this belly doesn't pop!

I've also added some pictures of Parker's room. His daddy has been working really hard to get it done in his "not so much free time"! I appreciate Paul working so hard and doing all the work himself! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeaaaaaaaaaa !

The Whites said...

Holly bejesus...check out that belly!?!? You look like mom did in her prego photos. =) Well you look great are are holding up well. I can't wait until the big day. Love you!

The Whites said...

oh and Paul, great work on getting your little man's bedroom in order. The crib looks very nice and from what I can see the paint job looks pretty snazzy too! =)

Hollingsworth Family said...

Those are great pictures. I first one makes it look like you might tip over. Cute. Can't wait to meet Parker! Yes, let's hope Doctor Stewarts says we can get the show on the road.
love you!