37 Weeks...
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
37 Weeks and Parker Update
We are getting close! The last few nights I have been having a lot of contractions and in fact on Sunday night I thought I was going to have to wake up Paul and say "it's time!" But after about 2 hours of my contractions being 2-3 min. apart and then sometimes 5-7 min., etc. I was finally able to fall asleep and decided I would just wait until my Doctors appointment on Monday afternoon to see if any progress had been made. Sure enough, the contractions are doing something. As of yesterday I was dilated to 1 & 1/2 CM and was having some good contractions in the doctors office. Unfortunately, they need to be more intense before we rush off to the hospital to meet our precious little bundle! Ahh, now the waiting begins...ugh! I still feel great and have no complaints. I just want to meet our little Parker. Daddy is ready too! Yesterday Paul had a little talk with him and told him he was free to come meet us now! Hmmm...maybe that is it...he's a little stubborn?! Let's hope not! If I don't have Parker by Friday, I have another appointment so we'll see if more progress has been made. Until then, here is the belly!
37 Weeks...
37 Weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys!!!
xo Amy
You look great!! I can't wait for him to come on out and meet the world :)
xxoxo
Let's hope he's not stubborn! =) xoxo
it's getting exciting!
Here's the plan...
I'll bring over a trampoline and some caster oil. I'm sure we can get him out by dinnertime :)
xxoxo
Call me after your appt tomorrow...that is if Mr. Parker doesn't decide to come tonight....!!!
Post a Comment