Friday, January 16, 2009

34 weeks and 3 days...

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are doing great and enjoying this fabulous Oregon sunshine. I truly wish I could be out enjoying it. However, my view from the couch is pretty nice! Ha, ha. Well, I had an apt. today and my doctor said I need to stay home until Parker decides to make his grand entrance into this world! I'm 34 weeks and 3 days as of today. My blood pressure was great, but those darn contractions are not going away so it's too risky to be on my feet all day at this point. After 36 weeks my doctor will take me off the medication and we'll see how soon Parker decides to come after that.

Bed Rest is not fun at all, but I've had a lot of wonderful visitors! I pass my time by watching TV (thank goodness for Direct TV and 250 channels), browsing Face Book, Reading, Talking on the phone (Mostly to Karri in NY- thank you Karri), and of course taking naps! I am so grateful to have a wonderful mom who comes over to do our laundry and help around the house and prepare for Parker's arrival. I would be lost with her! Thank you mom! And of course my wonderful husband, who is literally working his booty off! I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband, who wants nothing but the best for his family! I can't ask for anything more.

Thank you to everyone for their continued support, love and prayers!

Much Love,
Paul and Michelle

Belly at 34 weeks! Taken this morning before Doctor's apt. 34 weeks and 3 days!

3 comments:

Life is Good said...

I can't wait to get that phone call that Parker has arrived! I am getting goose bumps just thinking about it. Hang in there...not much longer at all!
xoxo,
Kar

The Whites said...

I still can't believe you going to have a kid! ha. You look great and enjoy your last moments of quiet time. xoxo

Vicki said...

Silly baby, it is way warmer inside than out. A few more days and then he'll have his way. Good luck.