Friday, January 02, 2009

32 Weeks

Parker is going to be one big boy! Yikes...today at my 32 week appointment he was once again measuring 1 1/2 weeks bigger. My doctor said "it looks like you are trying to grow a 9 lb. baby boy". Ummmm...not so funny! Hopefully he is not that big. So you all better be praying and keeping your fingers crossed for me. Despite being a big boy, Parker is doing great. He is completely head down, heart rate was 145-150 BPM, my blood pressure was great and I didn't gain any weigh. Thank goodness for that one! The nurse even commented that I was doing great considering all the holidays I've endured. Yeah! While my sister and Chad were here, Chad took some pregnancy photos for us. We can't wait to see the photos he took! The two pictures below are from that day, but taken with just my camera. We hope your 2009 is off to a great start we can't wait to meet our lil' man next month!

32 weeks and 3 days...

Big Belly! Sisters, Isabella and Parker

3 comments:

Jen said...

52 more days! bet you cant wait! :)

Life is Good said...

I love these pictures! You look BEAUTIFUL!

Hollingsworth Family said...

i love the big belly picture! I have great camera skills.