Sunday, October 05, 2008

19 weeks 4 days!

I'm a little under the weather this week, so just look at the belly and not the face! Ha, ha. I caught a little head cold. Thursday and Friday were horible, but yesterday and today are so much better. On Friday night I slept with an ice pack on my nose to relieve the pressure and it allowed me to breath. Thank you to my husband for suggesting that idea! And I have to say I tried those Breath Right strips and those are an amazing invention! So not only did I have on my duck gear yesterday I was also looking like a football player with the strip on my nose! Sexy Momma, I know! Our 20 week ultrasound is on Wednesday and I'm so curious as to where our little Parker is laying inside my tummy! I'm wondering if it's a hand or a foot that is kicking my ribs? We hope you all are doing great and enjoying the fall weather! XOXO

2 comments:

The Oppliger's said...

Look at you MOMMA :) SO cute!!

The Whites said...

I like watching your belly grow! Hehe. Btw, what's this about fall weather!? The nice cool breeze and crisp air of the 90's instead of 100+ is great! Looking forward to seeing you soon! xoxo