Wednesday, September 24, 2008

18 Weeks- Flutters, Bubbles, and Taps... Oh My!

I can't believe that I'm already 18 wks and 4 days! The time seems to be going by so fast. Parker is very active. I've been feeling futters, bubbles and little taps for about 2 1/2 weeks now. He is really active when I'm driving. I'm wondering if he's just taking after his dad. Paul is always tapping to the music or singing so I'm hoping Parker inherits his musical abilities! October 8th is our 20 wk ultrasound and appointment and we can't wait to see his little face again and hear his heartbeat. Lucky us this appointment is just an extra to look at his heart, brain, etc. But we already know that Parker is healthy and 100% a boy from our Amnio that we had at 16 weeks. Since we now have his DNA printed out, Paul seems to think he is going to be 6'4" and 215 lbs. A good size for a U of O QB or WR! Wishful thinking for a mommy who is 5'3" and daddy who is 5'10". Hey, nothing wrong with dreaming, right?! Emmie do these pajama pants look familiar? Ha,ha! Thanks to Emily I have pajama pants to wear. She also wore them when she was pregnant with Cooper!

4 comments:

Life is Good said...

Lookin' Good! I love your new background..so cute!

The Oppliger's said...

Arent you cute prego lady :)

Will and Shannon said...

You look awesome for 18 weeks Lewin! Can I just say you have the coolest blog, can I hire you to do mine? So creative:-)

Chad White said...

Nice sweater vest Paul...
Sweaters are for cold people.
I'm tired of wearing flip flops.