Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunriver with the Jantz Family

One of my best friends and little sis from the sorority, Karri and her family came to Oregon for a family vacation and invited us to come spend a week in Sunriver with them. It was such an amazing time and spending time with them and just hanging out. The guys golfed a couple of times, we went for walks, went to the pool and had some fun girly spa time! I so happy we were able to spend quality time with the Jantz family, but I'm always sad to say "good bye" because NY is such a long ways away! I wish we lived closer so our little ones could play together on a regular basis. Parker adored Ayla and Baylee and hasn't really gone a day with out saying "Ayla" and me explaining that Ayla is in NY. Makes me teary!

Relaxing and playing on the deck
Headed for some pool time!
Paul and Mike golfing Pronghorn
The bedroom we stayed in
Mommy and Parker
Karri, Baylee, Ayla, Me and Parker
Parker's getting sleepy
Asleep!
So cute!
Parker and Baylee holding hands!

No comments: