One of favorite family activities to do around our neighborhood is go for walks and visit the parks. We have 4 parks within a mile radius of our house in our neighborhood. It's so great to always see so many families out with their little ones! Plus, Parker loves his wagon and the basketball courts!
Daddy and Parker: My two cute boys!
Sliding with daddy!
Parker loves balls and on this day he held up the ball to some guys playing on the courts and said "baket ball" a lady sitting on the bench about fell over and said "how old is he?" When I said he was only 14 months old her response was "WOW!" To say the least, Paul and I were proud parents!
Slide time with mommy
Parker loves to push his wagon
Cheese!
1 comment:
Love all the photos!! I miss everyone and need to get back 'home' soon!! xoxo
Post a Comment