Parker is 16 months old and is so much fun! He is non-stop and is always on the move. He talks up a storm and the list of words he can say grows daily! At his 15 month appointment the doctor asked if Parker could say at least 10 words and I laughed. I know that's not nice, but I started telling him some of the things he says and the doctors response was "like I said when you came in for his 9 month apt. he definitely is advanced with his oral language development." When I got home it prompted me to start writing down all the words he can currently say and I got to 70 words and several phrases. Some of my favorites are "where's daddy", "I see it" and "I want it!" And have I mentioned how polite he is!? When you give him something he replies with "thank you" or when he wants something he says "please!" Such a cute little man!
1 comment:
grandma's H little love bug .
Post a Comment