Just the three of us!
Mommy and Parker
Daddy and Parker
Parker and Khaley
Auntie Karri and Parker
Cooper and Parker
Em and Cooper over for a visit
Our "baller"!
Who can resist this face?
Walking in the neighborhood
Parker loves the warmth of the sun
Whatch ya looking at?
Look at my big boy jeans!
Just chillin'!
Snoozing!
Happy Baby!

Friday, April 10, 2009
Parker: Weeks 5-7
I can't believe that Parker is already 7 weeks old! He is growing so fast. Paul and I are so in love with him and as you can see we can't stop taking pictures of every moment! Parker is now cooing and smiling up a storm and he has also found his thumb! Yep, I think we may have a thumb sucker! He doesn't do it all the time yet, but I'm sure that is just around the corner. During the last couple of weeks Parker has met his girlfriend Khaley who was born on March 21st and got to meet his Auntie Karri while they were out here from NY. And we've started having some nice days, so we've taken a few walks around the neighborhood. I love the cherry Blossoms!
Like my shades?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks like his social calendar has been booked! =) xoxo
his snoozing pic is so adorable! your family looks very happy!
Great pics! He is so cute! You look wonderful. Hope everything is going well...looks like it is!
you need to update your blog lady.
Post a Comment