Thursday, February 19, 2009

Parker Wesley's Arrival!

Our little Parker Wesley will be entering into this world tomorrow, Feb. 20th at around 8:00am via c-section! Yesterday my doctor did an ultrasound to estimate his weight and when it came back that he is a big healthy boy weighing approximately 8 lbs. 15 oz. and being that his head wasn't dropping down more, we decided it would be best for baby and mommy to just schedule the c-section. I didn't want to put Parker at risk of shoulder dysplasia or any other trauma and I most certainly didn't want to endure hours of labor and then end up in a c-section.

So until Parker arrives here are some photos of his room. We still have some things to do in there, but those will get done in due time!

Parker's Crib and bedding

Dresser with Changing table topper on top and valance to be hung!Organized dresser drawersCute knitted hat and booties made by Paul's dads wifeSpoiled already! Parker's bed right next to mommy's side of the bed

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I'm guessing Mr. Parker is already here and you are just loving every second of him!

CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE!!!

xoxox