Tuesday, December 23, 2008

31 Weeks- Big Belly!

My belly is HUGE! Paul just laughs every time he takes a picture now because my belly is literally growing on a daily basis. Last Friday, I went to my 30 week appointment (I was really 30 weeks and 3 days) and I was already measuring 32 cm so Parker is measuring about 1 1/2 weeks bigger. The Dr. says he is going to be a healthy big boy and probably weigh somewhere around 8 1/2 lbs. I was really hoping for a 7 1/2 lbs., but don't think that will happen! All is good. His heartbeat was excellent, my blood pressure was great and I'm just having an issue with some water retention so I was told to rest 3-4 times a day for 30 min at a time on my left side with my legs elevated. It has worked great so far, plus with all the snow we have gotten we've basically been snowed in since last Sunday. Hope you all are doing well!

Big Belly at 31 weeks!

1 comment:

The Whites said...

Dang sister...look at that belly! We should compare your photos with Mom's. ha! No worries, you look precious!