Paul took this photo of me in the morning before leaving for school. The belly is definitely growing and popping out more and more each day! Parker moves like a mad man and we are enjoying it all! I LOVE being pregnant. Everything is looking great. I passed my glucose test, blood pressure is great, and belly is measuring right on and Parker's heartbeat was between 140-145! Yeah! The nurse midwife I saw yesterday said "my belly is beautiful and I'm growing a healthy baby". It's funny the things you love to hear when you are pregnant. Especially when your body is changing so much! Her comment made my day! Well, besides having my grandma Lewin, Karri and the girls, and my little sister here for my shower! I feel so loved and Paul and I are so very blessed with WONDERFUL family and friends who have been so supportive and love Parker so much already! We can't say THANK YOU enough!
Much Love,
Paul and Michelle
Belly at 28 weeks and 3 Days!
No comments:
Post a Comment