Tomorrow, I will be 27 weeks! I can't believe it! My belly is getting bigger by the day and my co-workers have informed me that I am starting to get the pregnant waddle! Lovely! Parker is very active and it quite the mover. In the evening, Paul and I just sit and "belly watch"! We are so amazed by the little boy inside my belly. Last night Paul was talking to Parker, kissed my belly then laid his head on my belly to listen when Parker literally kicked his daddy in the ear! We both started laughing so hard. During the day my kids at school ask constantly if Parker is "poking"? I think they use that term because that is what it feel like to them. It's pretty cute though to have the kids come in and say hi Mrs. Maddux then look down at my belly and say hi Parker how are you doing today? I'm feeling great and loving every moment! My next apt. is Dec. 5th. Not so much looking forward to it since I have to do my glucose test. YUCK! Oh, by the way...this is a non-maternity sweater! But as you can tell...very tight!
Belly shot at 26 weeks and 6 days!
2 comments:
Getting bigger, but looks good .
Looking good! I dreaded the glucose test, but it really wasn't that bad. Just bring some really good magazines to keep you occupied!
xoxoxo Happy Holidays.
Post a Comment