Monday, November 10, 2008

24 1/2 Weeks

I can't believe tomorrow I will be 25 weeks! Where has the time gone? I had my 24 week apt. today. I had to schedule a week later since my doctor is so busy. Parker's heart rate was in the 140's and was even kicking as the doctor listened. My blood pressure is excellent, weight gain is on track and I'm measuring right on. The doctor said everything is looking great! I was a little worried because I have started to have some swelling in my ankles and some days they look like kankles by the end of the day! Not so attractive. Good thing it's winter and I'm wearing pants everyday! However, the doctor said it's just water retention due to being on my feet all day and to only worry if my blood pressure was high, but since it's good there is nothing to worry about. We hope you all are doing well!

XO,
Paul and Michelle

Baby Bump 24 weeks and 4 days...

3 comments:

Life is Good said...

Awesome report!!! Lots of Love coming your way!! xoxo, kar

Jen said...

you look great!!!

Jen said...

no, we're going to las vegas for christmas... we'll be around the week of thanksgiving though!