Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Growing Belly-22 weeks!

The belly is definitely getting bigger by the day! But I have to say, I love it! I love how Paul watches in amazement as I lay on the couch or when I'm getting ready in the morning. He is amazed by our growing little boy and it just makes me smile. Parker is becoming more active by the day and I think he had his first hiccups last night. As I lay in bed, he was rather active and was moving about every 5 seconds for about a minute, so I'm thinking hiccups! I think he got that one from his mommy, since I always hiccup. I can't believe it's already been 22 weeks and we've passed the half way mark. Can't wait to meet this little guy!

Belly at 22 weeks
Bare Belly at 22 weeks
My 33rd birthday! Yikes...I'm old!

5 comments:

Life is Good said...

I must say...you have been soooooo good at taking pics! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Kar

The Oppliger's said...

Congrats!!! You look beautiful!! I so remember 22 weeks...seems like yesterday. Enjoy...it does go by so fast!

xo

The Whites said...

Looking cute, you're belly is so nice and round! =) Can't wait to see it this weekend. I love how Oregon people always have Oregon shirts on! It's my fav! =) xoxo

Hollingsworth Family said...

Looking good Auntie. We can't wait to meet Parker too, and play with him.

Sara said...

You are looking SO GOOD! When is your due date again?

Thanks for sharing the experienence!