Here is our little Parker Wesley! Isn't he so cute! We just love his little profile. Yesterday he was so active and literally did a complete flip during the ultasound. By the end of our apt. he was completely face down with his butt toward my belly button. No wonder why I keep feeling like something is kicking me in the ribs! Heart beat was good and strong...158 BPM. Everything was measuring right on, yeah!

Shhh, don't tell Parker we showed you his goods! ha,ha!

16 wks, 1 day!

1st bare belly shot!
5 comments:
How EXCITING! I'm so happy for you both =)
Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait for Baylee to meet her husband!!! lol He is sooooo cute! i love his little nose! Talk to you soon, Kar
You look so cute! Yay for Parker!
congrats!!! now paul can start painting the new baby room :) very happy for you!
Sister, you're looking fabulous! I can't wait to meet mr. parker! =) xoxo
Post a Comment