Friday, August 15, 2008

It's hot, hot, hot!

It's a warm one this week! Yesterday was 102 and today it's supposed to be 104. Yikes! Yesterday, Chad came into town from Arizona so he could take a trip with my dad to Idaho, so we all got together for a BBQ at my parents house. To make the heat a little more bearable we got out the little kid pool so we could soak our feet and Isabella could have some fun!

Paul relaxing!
Isabella enjoying the pool! Isabella and Papa going to check out the garden Yummy, juice!
Picking a strawberry Eating Dip and Dots, Yum!

2 comments:

Life is Good said...

Isabella looks like she is enjoying the pool! I wish her and Ayla could swim together!! Maybe one day...I can always dream right...lol!

The Whites said...

I'm so sad I missed the BBQ! =( Only 10 more days until I get to see you all though!! xoxo