Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby Maddux- Week 12

Hi Everyone! My mommy and daddy want you all to know that I am growing right on track and I'm doing great. Yesterday, I was very active during the ultrasound and my Heart Rate is still consistantly between 165-170 BPM. During the apt. I was kind of waving at my mommy and daddy and my Grandmas's too, I think they really liked that! Grandma Huffman and Grandma Maddux really enjoyed watching me move in my mommy's tummy! They are in love with me already! When my mommy goes in for her next apt. I will be 16 wks and just maybe I will let the doctor see if I am a boy or girl! My mommy and daddy can't wait for that one!

Love,
Baby Maddux


2 comments:

The Boyds said...

Seeing your ultrasound pictures brings tears to my eyes, I remember how exciting it was, every single time to hear his little heart beat.
I am so thrilled for you, Michelle!
Karri

Life is Good said...

I have tears in my eyes too! I could not be happier! This little baby is going to be so loved!