Hi everyone! We went to the doctor today and got to have an ultrasound and hear the baby's heart beat. The babys heart beat was 170 BPM and is measuring 10 wks and 5 days, which is almost right on, since I am 10 wks and 6 days. I am feeling great and loving every moment! We hope you all are doing well! XOXO

7 comments:
Sweet pictures...look at your kids head! ha ha. J/K. The pictures are amazing, truly incredible. You should Remind Pauly, that my niece or nephew may share some of my awesomeness! He he. Love you!
Being able to see the eyes and nose is soo cool! Are those eye lashes or just shadows? =)
YAYYYYYY We are so excited for you :) Looks like a boyfriend for our Baby to me!
Oh yeah baby!!! He is SUPER CUTE already!!! Love ya, Kar
My cousin is looking good! I can't wait to find out if it's going to be a boy or girl.
Michelle,Paul and Baby Maddux
There were No words when I saw our Grand child.
lots of tears of Love and Happeness
Love Mom and Dad Huffman
NANA and PA PA David
Congrats, enjoy this time and it sure looks like you are, can't wait to hear/see more.
Post a Comment