Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Visiting the Jantz Family in NY

I just got back from a wonderful trip to NY to visit one of my best friends Karri and her family. Karri and Mike now have two little girls who are absolutely adorable and so fun! Ayla will be two on August 19th and Baylee is almost 6 wks old! We had an amazing time and I really enjoyed playing with Ayla and holding Baylee. And of course visiting with an amazing friend is always nice! Thank you so much Karri for my basket of wonderful Pregnancy gifts!


Auntie Shel, Baylee and Ayla- CHEESE!

Port Jefferson, NY- Fun place to walk around and Play at the Playground!
Baylee just chillin'!

Breakfast at Toast! They have yummy French Toast and Smoothies!Smiles from Baylee!Our day trip through Wine Country- so beautiful! Ayla loves Animals so we stopped at a Winery that has goats, horses and Tortoises!West Port- We had fun shopping, eating ice cream and riding the Carousel!Afternoon at the Beach!Happy 4th of July! I miss you guys already and can't wait to see you soon! Thank you for everything! XOXO


2 comments:

Life is Good said...

This is so cute! I can tell that you have a little more time on your hands...very cute posting! We can't wait to get to OR to see you guys.

xoxo,
Kar

The Whites said...

Looks like a fun NY trip! The kiddos are such dolls. Can't wait to see your prego belly. xoxo