Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Day of Showers!

June 21st was a busy, busy day! I had three showers to attend, one of which I was also hosting! All of the showers were beautiful and fun, but I was a tired girl at the end of the day! Two of the showers were Baby Showers and one was a Bridal Shower. I think it's safe to say we are offically in a baby boom!


The day was started with a Baby Shower luncheon for Katy Robinson. She is simply glowing and beautiful! Braden is due August 3, 2008! We can't wait to meet him!

The next event was a Bridal Shower Luncheon for my little sisters best friend Jen Tso. Jen is getting married on August 28, 2008! Congratultations Jen and Phil... The shower I helped host was for Tami and Gerry. They are expecting their little girl on Septemeber 4, 2008! We can't wait to meet her. We threw them a couples shower at thier house because they have done so much work to thier house/yard and we felt they should show it off!


No comments: