Tuesday, June 03, 2008

1st grade field trip to the Zoo

Today, we took all three of our 1st grade classes to the Oregon Zoo. When I woke up this morning is was pouring down rain and as we loaded the bus it was still doing the same. But being that we live in Oregon we can't let a little liquid sunshine keep us from enjoying outdoor activities. So off to the Zoo we went! Once we got to the Zoo and proceeded to unload from the buses the rain stopped and the sun came out! Yeah! The kids had a great time and the day was fantastic. Below are just a few pictures I was able to take before my batteries died. Did I mention that I can't wait for my new camera to arrive on Thursday? So long dead batteries and hello faster, non-battery eating camera!







No comments: