Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all of you mom's out there enjoyed your day! Below are two pictures of the Mother's Day project we did at school. They turned out so cute! First, I had the kids paint the pots. Then we put together the flower frames and attached their self-portraits. Last, the kids attached the popsicle sticks and added brown tissue paper. Beautiful, don't you think?!


This photo is of a pretty bird that keeps coming to visit our bubbles in the back yard. Today, there were about 5 of them at one time drinking the water and playing. I love that Spring is arriving! On Wednesday is supposed to be 78 degrees and Thursday is supposed to be almost 90. I can't wait! Hope you all enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Chris & Amy Arslain said...

Your mothers day projects are adorable! I would love to have you as my teacher :)

Jen said...

wow! those birds are so colorful!!! they dont look like oregon birds at all :)