On Saturday it was so beautiful. It was 76 degrees and the warmth of the sun felt so good. I spent some time in our backyard with Isabella and she enjoyed a cherry Popsicle. Later that day we were getting ready to have a BBQ with some friends to celebrate the nice weather and while we were getting ready Isabella was being silly with her red rocket. Paul and I gave it to her for her 1st birthday so we get a kick out of watching her enjoy it so much. She has now figured out that if she lifts the seat she can stick her feet inside and have us push her. It so fun watching little ones discover new things. During the BBQ Isabella wanted her mom's burger and as you can tell she loved it! Yum! Some of you may be wondering why I have been posting so many pictures and events with my sister, brother-n-law and our niece Isabella and it's because they are having work done at their house. It sure has been fun to have Isabella entertain us!
No comments:
Post a Comment