Jump, jump... Copper is going to have some hops!
What a cool clock his Grandma Gilbo gave him for his room!
Now Cooper will be safe and snug for his car rides! 
Isabella trying out Coopers new snuggle blanket with Coopers Grandma. 
This is my size...I think I'll try to eat it.
Yep, I'm trying!
Niki and Em. Niki is having a girl. Cooper is going to have lots of friends.

Auntie Nancy holding Kaia (she's only 2 wks old) and Christy is due in Dec. They are waiting to see what they have....Hmmm I wonder what it will be?
Zak is enjoying some cake...Yummy cake!
Auntie Pippa holding Kaia...I think Kaia is popular! 
My adorable Niece Isabella helping us clean! 

Isabella playing with her newborn cabage patch doll. Her dolls name is Meghan Kinsey.
Cheese! Zak and Isabella...How cute are they!

1 comment:
The picture of you and Emily is cute. you can hardly tell she is prego. And the one of Zak eating cake is really cute.
Post a Comment