Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fun Times...

Here are some pictures from last weekend when we had people over to watch UFC. Isabella is pulling herself up and walking around the otaman like a pro. I don't think it will be long before she will be walking!
Isabell is getting sleepy! Like the do? It's compliments of Auntie Shell!
Ready or not, I'm going up!
Look mom, I found a cat in my bag!
Pulling myself up!
Look, I'm so little but I'm becoming a big girl...
I like watching UFC with my Uncle Paul! I sure like him a lot!


3 comments:

The Whites said...

Cute! Enjoy your last few days before you have all 25 of your own kiddos!! =) After we talked about you not getting sick, I got sick! I'm laying on the couch as we speak fighting a temp. I feel awful, its all the people back in town, for school. How random is it to be sick in 111 degrees. I had the chills and it was actually nice walking outside. Is that crazy or what!?!? Miss you! xoxo's

The Whites said...

By the way, Paul looks like a natural! =)

Hollingsworth Family said...

Boy oh boy , isn't she a cutie. I must say. She sure does love her uncle and auntie.