Hi Everyone,
My Auntie Michelle is so proud of me so she's sending you these pictures to show off my new skills! I'm officially 5 months old as of yesterday. I am growing so fast! I am learning sign language. I love telling everyone to "change my diaper" and "all done". I laugh and smile when my mommy and daddy say "I love you". I also enjoy sitting up in my bumbo chair. What a great invention that is or at least my mommy thinks so! And for the exciting news….I can officially roll over now! After a week of trying I finally did it at my Auntie Michelle and Uncle Paul's. My mommy screamed so loud she scared my Uncle Paul. Auntie Michelle just laughed and laughed! I love laughing and giggling too- Auntie Michelle is always in my face but I think it's because she loves me so much!
Hope you all have a great day!
Love,
Isabella
My Auntie Michelle is so proud of me so she's sending you these pictures to show off my new skills! I'm officially 5 months old as of yesterday. I am growing so fast! I am learning sign language. I love telling everyone to "change my diaper" and "all done". I laugh and smile when my mommy and daddy say "I love you". I also enjoy sitting up in my bumbo chair. What a great invention that is or at least my mommy thinks so! And for the exciting news….I can officially roll over now! After a week of trying I finally did it at my Auntie Michelle and Uncle Paul's. My mommy screamed so loud she scared my Uncle Paul. Auntie Michelle just laughed and laughed! I love laughing and giggling too- Auntie Michelle is always in my face but I think it's because she loves me so much!
Hope you all have a great day!
Love,
Isabella
1 comment:
Look at this beautiful girl! I can't wait to see her in June! She is going to be all over the place by then. Enjoy every step of her life...there's lots to come!! I am so happy for you! It's awesome to be a proud Aunt.
Love,
Kar
Post a Comment